Aim and Results Creativity and Out-of-the-Box-Thinking
The brain can accept, work and develop only what it believes is possible. Discipline helps us to change our belief systems and allows us to explore new neural pathways, suitable to perceive reality and creatively think and act outside the box. This will make us free human beings, able to understand, project and create without limits.
The irrepressible need to create, to keep ourselves alive and leave our unique imprint on the personal reality that surrounds us, has to be preceded and inspired by a delicate stage, the perceptive one. Without perception there can be no conception. Without being contaminated, inseminated with the true meaning of reality, we cannot give life to something that is really creative and therefore successful.
- How to be open to the New
- How to explore new neural pathways
- Experience and understand the real process of creativity
- Understand what blocks the creativity
- How to develop the sensitivity to perceive the reality of each situation